New Performing Arts Clubs – Spring 2019!
To join, students must:
- Attend one of the schools below.
- Complete the TTM Medical Release and Media Waiver Form to Sign and Date. Submit to the TTM Drama Instructor on the first day of drama club at your school.
- Complete any additional permission slip required by the school for participation. Look for notices from your PTO or school administrator the week before classes begin. These notices will also contain details on the Drama Club location at each campus.
- This is a drama club that begins on the date noted below. To be eligible to join, make sure to attend the first session.
- There will be NO CLASSES on the week of spring break (3/18-3/22).
****Email admin @ ttmwestmaui.org if any additional questions before drama clubs begin.*****
DRAMA CLUB TIMES & DATES WILL BE:
|MONDAYS @ Princess Nahi‘ena‘ena
***Mondays in March – for all K-1st graders only. (Drama Club for K-1st will be Mar 4, Mar 11, Mar 25.)****
***Mondays in April through May – for all 2nd-5th graders starting April 1st. Mondays from Apr 1st-May 20th***
|TUESDAYS @ Sacred Hearts
***EVERY TUESDAY starting March 5th- May 21st from 2:30-3:30 P.M. – 3rd grade only***
|WEDNESDAYS @ King Kamehameha III
***EVERY WED FOR GRADES 3-5 starts March 6th – Apr 24th – grades 3- 5 only 1:30PM-2:30PM***
***WEDNESDAYS IN MAY FOR K-2 starting May 1-May 22nd – for grades K-2 only****
DON’T FORGET to bring your TTM Medical Release and Media Waiver Form to Sign and Date! Email admin @ ttmwestmaui.org if any additional questions before drama clubs begin.
This project is supported by generous funding from the Somerville-Olsson Trust and: