Sponsored by Boeing! Make a Difference at the Silent Auction July 20, 21, 27, 28
Attend the shows on Fri July 20th, Sat 21st, Fri July 27th, or Sat 28th to check out all the goodies.
There are some GREAT donated items, including:
- A six-pack of Mat Classes at Body & Balance
- A coupon for a “staycation” weekend at Hale Kamaole for 2 nights
- Gift certificates from Maui Brewing Company, Lahaina Grill, Head to Toe, CJ’s Deli, Ocarneys Barber Shoppe, Salon Bella
- Dinner cruises, fine gallery art works from various galleries, Maui Jim sunglasses, Maui Ocean Center tickets for four, gift box from Plush Beauty Lounge
- Lin Manuel Miranda digital signed copy of “History has it’s eyes on you”
- Free trip for 4 to the airport
& much more!
These donations are for bid this and next Friday and Saturday. We’re enormously grateful for the donations, but need YOUR support. Funds raised help provide the great performing arts instruction across the West Side – and couldn’t happen without you.
So come on by, spread the word.
Come join our live performances of Oliver!, licensed by Musical Theatre Incorporated and sponsored in-part by the County of Maui, Office of Economic Development.
We will be doing two weekends of performances at Lahaina Gateway Center (the old Maui Dive Shop, at the corner of the Keawe and highway):
Thursday July 19th, Friday 20th, Saturday 21st at 7pm
Sunday July 22nd at 2pm
Thursday July 26th, Friday 27th, Saturday 28th at 7pm
Sunday 29th at 2pm.
Ticket prices for those 13 yrs to adult are $12.00, 12yrs & under $7 (2 yrs & under free). Ticket pre-sales are available at Lahaina Music.
ON DAY OF SHOW, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO THE BOX OFFICE. PERFORMANCES OFTEN SELL OUT QUICKLY. THE BOX OFFICE OPENS 1 hour before each program.