Striking The Shrek Jr Set 07/17/2016
WHAT IS STRIKE?
Strike is “Clean Up Time” at the end of the final show – Sunday 7/17. After the final curtain call, thank you speeches and photo opportunities come the big hugs and kisses. Then it is time to clean up. ALL PARENTS are expected to help.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE & WHAT DO I NEED?
- If there are many hands, strike can be over in 1-2 hours.
- Bring your Screw Gun to help dismantle the set.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Take care of your child. Get them changed into street clothes and neatly hang their costumes on the rack, and send them to the cast party.
- Take anything that belongs to you TO YOUR CAR – any makeup, costume pieces, props, etc.
- Clean up anything that is messy.
Next: help in one or more of the areas listed
A) STAGE ITEMS:
- Dismantle set. Stack flats/set pieces outside and load into vehicles as directed.
- There will be point people there to help direct with where items go.
- Hang all costumes neatly on hangars. MaryBeth will direct which rack. Racks will then be taken outside
C) TECH ITEMS- (lighting, sound)
- The tech crew will organize their equipment. When it is ready, take outside and load into vehicles as directed.
D) TTM Supplies (paint, set, drop cloths, etc)
1. Take out to TTM truck
- Collect any/all trash and put in trash cans
- Parents need to accompany trucks and help off load. Trucks will go Maui Prep, Theatre Theatre Maui Office (505 Front St), Lahaina Music & Wahikuli.
GOT A TRUCK?
If you are available to help with your truck – please let Alexa know. Text/Call – 808-205-1230
This will go very quickly if many pitch in!
MAHALO!! MAHALO!! MAHALO!!